Bits and Pieces That Make Me
Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent. - Victor Hugo
Sunday, July 13, 2008
10 Things I Tentenenenten to you

Forgive me, for I am weak... I am joining Tintin and Emkay's bandwagon. =)

RULES:

--> Choose ten people you want to say something to. Either good or bad.

--> Write everything down and no order is required.

--> Try to keep everything anonymous. Don't drop names.

--> TAG TEN PEOPLE TO DO THIS (or better yet, try to do it after you read this!)

+++++

1. Naiinis ako sa yo, mashado ka kasing gwapo! Saktan mo pa isang kaibigan ko, I'm gonna kick you... (or at least I'll do so in my head.)

2. All flowers in time bend towards the sun. You say that there's no one for you, but there is one. =) Wag ka mag-alala chong, I'm expecting two pamangkins from you, minimum. Ninang ako ok? Pero sa isa lang hehe =D

3. Pity, I have nothing more to say to you.

4. I miss you! pakshet. I take it back.

5. Talagang isasama mo ako sa 'tate??? =)

6. Have fun chong! its about time. I want to say mag-ingat ka... but I also want you to be happy. So go, make merry! I'm happy for you =)

7. Kelan mo ba ako mapapansin? =)

8. Gusto ko sumama sa inyo I swear! I'm keeping my fingers crossed! If you don't believe me, look into my eyes... they are crossed too.

9. Nickelodeon! Always na lang Nickelodeon!

10. Salamat sa combos!!!!! you really made my day! =D babawi ako sa yo soon =)

posted by Tami @ 2:49 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

About Me: Dum spiro, spero
See my complete profile

Previous Posts
Archives
Links


Powered by Blogger


lunar phases
Template by

Free Blogger 

Templates