Bits and Pieces That Make Me
Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent. - Victor Hugo
Monday, February 06, 2006
Things I wanted to say but never did
"How do I love thee? Let me count the ways./ I love thee to the depth and breadth and height / My soul can reach, when feeling out of sight / For the ends of Being and ideal Grace.”

"I love you not only for what you are, but for what I am when I am with you. I love you not only for what you have made of yourself, but for what you are making of me. I love you for the part of me that you bring out."

--- Elizabeth Barrett Browning



"Love means never having to say you're sorry."

--- Erich Segal



"We come to love not by finding a perfect person, but by learning to see an imperfect person perfectly."

--- Same Keen



"Love me when I least deserve it, because that's when I really need it."

--- Swedish Proverb



"Promise me you'll never forget me because if I thought you would, I'd never leave."

--- Winnie the Pooh
posted by Tami @ 9:10 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

About Me: Dum spiro, spero
See my complete profile

Previous Posts
Archives
Links


Powered by Blogger


lunar phases
Template by

Free Blogger 

Templates