Bits and Pieces That Make Me
Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent. - Victor Hugo
Tuesday, July 04, 2006
Tears and me (happy together...)
Last night, I literally cried myself to sleep. This was not the first time I did that. And this will certainly not be the last. For some reason, tears have been my constant companion. It has even been more constant than any love or friendship I have ever had.


I cried because I am so tired and overworked.
I cried because I tried my luck in love and lost again.
I cried because I feel lost and I don't know what to do.
I cried because I am me.
I cried because no one understands me.
I cried because I can’t seem to let anyone understand me.
I cried because I there are so many things people are expecting me to be, which I don’t think I can be at this time.


I want to go away for a while.
To go to a place where no one knows me.
To go where no one else is.
To go where I'll just eventually disappear.


But I'm afraid to go because I know that if I do, I might never come back.
And I'm afraid, because the truth is, I don't really want to leave...
I just want to be found... and be held...

Labels:

posted by Tami @ 10:10 AM  
3 Comments:
  • At July 06, 2006 10:53 AM, Blogger Tami said…

    maraming salamat trina! *hugging* you back! =)

    its true what you said, these are just passing moments that will make us stronger and teach us to appreciate good things in life.

    salamat sa blog sa pag-absorb ng mga moments na to, at sa inyo sa pag-intindi and pagsama sa akin! And of course, kay God, for everything. ^_^ *hugs* uli!

     
  • At July 07, 2006 11:02 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    ei tams. yan ang gusto ko sau eh... ung pagiging emotional! joke lang... i mean, ung pag-accept mo ng weaknesses mo... pero, para mas magkaron ng kabuluhan ang pag-admit mo ng kahinaan mo, it should also be the source of ur strength. kaw naman, natutuwa na ko na mahal mo ang OIC and ur looking at the brighter side of things, tapos eto naman agad ang entry mo. niweis, lyk wat diday kampupot/trina said, we're here, ur friends and of course, God... Ü

    love yah tams...

     
  • At July 07, 2006 1:56 PM, Blogger Tami said…

    hehehe e alam mo naman ako e, pabago-bago ng isip as usual at parang takureng kumukulo, bigla na lang tutulo ang luha. (ok ba sa analogy? =P)

    like now, I'm feeling better na. inuubos ko lang ang lahat ng emotional chorva ko. malalampasan ko rin ang stage na to. matakot tayo pag hindi na ako umiiyak anoh! ^_^

    But seriously, salamat nenz for always being there =) love yah nenz! ^_^

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

About Me: Dum spiro, spero
See my complete profile

Previous Posts
Archives
Links


Powered by Blogger


lunar phases
Template by

Free Blogger 

Templates