Bits and Pieces That Make Me
Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent. - Victor Hugo
Wednesday, August 27, 2008
All my bags are packed, I'm ready to go.

Literally. I'm ready for both my Friday and Monday trips! I'll be bringing my luggage to the office tomorrow via our carpool. Para on Monday when I get back from Palawan hindi na ako uuwi, dadaanan ko na lang ang luggage sa office then tsustupe. I've made a list of everything I'm planning to wear from 29 Aug to 4 Sept with matching tops, bottoms, shoes and accessories. I also have a separate list of the remaining items I need to pack before I leave. And if that isn't enough, I've carefully chosen my outfit for Friday as well. It is currently hanging on the handle of my cabinet.

Gone were the days when I don't sleep the night before an outing/trip not because I'm overly excited but because I haven't packed yet.

Gone were the days when I can't find my passport at the last minute because it is now sitting smugly inside my luggage. When I wake up on Friday, magmadali man ako maligo etc, I only have to grab one bag and go because everything's already there!

This is so unlike me. But change is good right? =)

posted by Tami @ 9:35 AM  
2 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

About Me: Dum spiro, spero
See my complete profile

Previous Posts
Archives
Links


Powered by Blogger


lunar phases
Template by

Free Blogger 

Templates