Bits and Pieces That Make Me
Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent. - Victor Hugo
Wednesday, February 08, 2006
Hoppi Hoppi Boitdei Mommy and Bibiw!

Come on pretty mama!

Hi ma! just want to say that even if sandali lang tayo nagkasama, I'd never dream of having any other mom than you! I really appreciate all the hardwork you did for us and for taking care of us when in fact you were the one in need of caring =) I hope I can see you more often, like I do dad. And do you know how happy I am when I get to see the two of you together? Wag lang po in spirit ha... sa panaginip na laang hehe Love you ma! =D



Bayabati Bebi Adella...

ummm... huy! huminga ka naman! well... ang masasabi ko lang about BB e happy birthday, dalaga ka na... at maliligo ka na at least once a day from now on ha... nakakahiya sa mga kapitbahay haha! love yah!

Labels:

posted by Tami @ 10:57 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

About Me: Dum spiro, spero
See my complete profile

Previous Posts
Archives
Links


Powered by Blogger


lunar phases
Template by

Free Blogger 

Templates