Bits and Pieces That Make Me
Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent. - Victor Hugo
Saturday, February 17, 2007
You got me at Ni-Hao-Ma!
Hayyyy.... hindi talaga lalampas ang isang trip na hindi ako magkakacrush ng malupet sa isang guy (or more) na mamimeet namin dun. So anyway, less than two weeks ago, I was minding my own business and had no concern other than to make sure all the meeting rooms and coordinators had what they needed. 11 days, 718 miles later, I am obsessing about my most recent started-as-a-simple-crush-now-turned-into-seriously-crushing-infatuation with this guy we met in Taipei. He is so cute (at least for me!) and clean, softspoken, nice, and… he's based in Malaysia *sigh* (again! Demmet!)

Sometimes you get to like someone who makes your heart skip a beat or who makes you hold your breath but whose eyes you couldn't look directly into. And sometimes you get to like someone who gives you the first two things, but at the same time, all you want to do is look into their eyes. The latter was how it is with him.

After the Taipei event, he went to Manila to attend a four day training, which ended yesterday, so he flew back to Malaysia this morning. huhuhu. Both times he left, I felt soooooo sad. I really didn’t know why. I was able to see him during some activities and group dinners, but I really wanted to get him in an informal atmosphere with just a few people around. Opkors, hindi pde kaming dalawa lang (wish ko talaga!!!!) pero ok na yung with mga ka-close namin. I can sense na he wanted to go out din, (not with me lang – I’m trying to be unassuming here) – but to go out on a gimik. Anyway, laging nauudlot, so never natuloy.

On his last night in Manila, we said (dinamay ko pa talaga officemates ko) we’ll take him to dinner at baywalk (my ultimate romantic getaway wish!) He went to my desk before heading to his training to confirm our lakad. I spent the rest of the day floating on seventh heaven, only to have my bubble burst when he came back to me after the meeting to say their group planned another last-day dinner for everyone. Huhuhu… of course, hindi ko pina-obvious how disappointed I was – kung ano ano pa naming masta-plan ang binalak ko. He stayed to chat a little more, then, the time to go came. He reached over the divider on my desk to shake my hand and as I reached up to meet his, all I could think of was 'DAMN THIS DIVIDER!!!' I was slowly slowly inching towards the edge of my desk so that I could stand beside him and instead of a handshake give him a hug! But in an instant, the moment was gone. =’(

We said our goodbyes and then he was gone. 'See you next year' seems such a long time, but what can I do? I hope I do see him next year, ihuhug ko talaga siya!!! Pwede na siguro by that time since 'close' na kami. Hekhekhek. Lagot sya sa kin *evil laughter!*

Hay anyway, tama na ang pagpapantasya. Sabi ko nga, I'm forever swearing off on all officemates, colleagues, and our counterparts in other countries (now and in the future). Disclaimer: as much as I can… heheheh

Syet!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Kelan ko sya makikita uli???????????

posted by Tami @ 4:28 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At February 22, 2007 4:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Yikikik! hehe.. bat di mo pinost ung pic?! :p

    Madali lang naman pumunta ng KL.. hehe.. tara tuloy na natin Kota Kinabalu tapos ayain mo sha dun hehe..

    ktin

     
  • At February 28, 2007 5:09 PM, Blogger Tami said…

    hahaha dare ba ito? baka gawin ko syang background ng blog ko hehe =D

    ay naku sabi ko nga magbabakasyon ako sa malaysia sa summer... tara chong! =D goodluck na lang kung sumama yun, pero what the heck, we can always drop by KL kung san man tayo mapadpad hihihi =P

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

About Me: Dum spiro, spero
See my complete profile

Previous Posts
Archives
Links


Powered by Blogger


lunar phases
Template by

Free Blogger 

Templates