Bits and Pieces That Make Me
Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent. - Victor Hugo
Friday, March 20, 2009
Hyper - vent - ilating

Never thought the day would come... mahirap pala sya. I can barely concentrate on anything. My thoughts keep jumping from one thing to another. Everything sounds loud, and I can hardly keep still. Paano...

I am hyper. I just drank one cup of coffe latte (is that how you call it?) 1 cup, from our free Nestle vendo;

I need to vent something out, which I already did; Naloka akew; and

I am elated ergo "ilating" - pinilit talaga. Kasi excited ako. Ilang oras na lang... glug glug glug na! =D

Boing boing boing boing Boing boing boing boing Boing boing boing boing Boing boing boing boing Boing boing boing boing Boing boing boing boing Boing boing boing boing. Boing boing boing boing Boing boing boing boing Boing boing boing boing Boing boing boing boing Boing boing boing boing Boing boing boing boing Boing boing boing boing Boing boing boing boing. Boing boing boing boing Boing boing boing boing Boing boing boing boing Boing boing boing boing Boing boing boing boing Boing boing boing boing Boing boing boing boing Boing boing boing boing. Boing boing boing boing

Oh that was just me.... bouncing off the walls. =D

posted by Tami @ 12:31 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

About Me: Dum spiro, spero
See my complete profile

Previous Posts
Archives
Links


Powered by Blogger


lunar phases
Template by

Free Blogger 

Templates