Bits and Pieces That Make Me
Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent. - Victor Hugo
Tuesday, May 09, 2006
Quotes from Memoirs of a Geisha
We must not expect happiness, Sayuri. It is not something we deserve. When life goes well, it is a sudden gift; it cannot last forever...

- Chairman


Can't you see? Every step I have taken, since I was that child on the bridge, has been to bring myself closer to you.

- Sayuri
posted by Tami @ 9:17 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At August 22, 2008 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Hi Tami,
    Was lookin for Sayuri's one special line in the movie Memoirs of a Geisha and stumbled on your blog. I love movie quotes and literature bits and pieces and good alternative music. Nice blog you got. Cheers!

    Thanks,
    jadedfairy

     
  • At January 12, 2009 3:43 PM, Blogger Tami said…

    Hi Jaded fairy,

    I was revisiting my blog and saw your comment. Thanks for the compliment on my blog! :)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

About Me: Dum spiro, spero
See my complete profile

Previous Posts
Archives
Links


Powered by Blogger


lunar phases
Template by

Free Blogger 

Templates