Bits and Pieces That Make Me
Music expresses that which cannot be said and on which it is impossible to be silent. - Victor Hugo
Monday, July 10, 2006
Para sa minamahal ko… maligayang kaarawan... ^_^
If for every moment I miss you, I cry a solitary tear, I would have built myself a river by now. But know that I cry for you happily as I pray that my river somehow reaches you someday, and you may know how much you are loved.


Though you said that it was, I am telling you now that for me, it still is. And will always be. You and me have forever been etched in my memory, that neither distance nor time can erase. Thoughts of you will always bring me a smile; But oh, how I dream to see you smile again for me... smile again, because of me...


I have set myself on a mission to learn to love everything about you because that is what I failed to do before. I've also said one too many goodbyes, but I promise now, that I will never leave you again. If the day should come that you find yourself in the arms of another, not mine, don't worry about me because I will love her, too. I will love her for making you smile in the way that I can't, and for taking care of you the way I am not in the position to do. But most of all, for loving you.


In the meantime, I will go on and build my river, my river of happy tears.
posted by Tami @ 2:26 PM  
2 Comments:
  • At July 12, 2006 12:43 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    wow. bihira ako ma-senti, and i guess, that "bihira" just came now. astig tami, bow. wow.

     
  • At July 12, 2006 5:13 PM, Blogger Tami said…

    ...wowow... awooo! hehe hala, kasalanan ko kung bakit nasenti ka =)

    salamat chong ^_^

    padi's moment, este, tabi ng padi's moment na ba? hehe =)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

About Me: Dum spiro, spero
See my complete profile

Previous Posts
Archives
Links


Powered by Blogger


lunar phases
Template by

Free Blogger 

Templates