| Monday, December 04, 2006 |
| Dustin and Kandice - Eliminated! |
 I got really upset about this... I just don't get why Dustin and Kandice got the brunt of everybody's frustrations. Well I only saw the latter half of the race so I don't know how they have been acting to deserve to be treated that way. But from what I saw, they were just playing their fair game. And is it such a negative to be pretty and competitive at the same time? They weren't even being vain and they don't complain too much, if at all. Plus, they had such an amazing 'gracious loser face' (to quote Jennifer Aniston on FRIENDS) when they got eliminated. hehe I really love their attitude most of all.
|
posted by Tami @ 11:00 PM
 |
|
|
|
As for the three remaining teams, well I'm not rooting for anyone in particular because I don't like any of them. But objectively speaking, I'd expect the two guys to win, since they've been consistently at the top of their game, they seem like a really strong pair, they have teamwork, and they're cool - they don't turn against each other at high pressure situations. Subjectively, they're not as bad or sour as the other two teams. But then again, in comes the hands of fate so we won't really know who'll win until they win.
For more info about The Amazing Race 10, click here.
God, I am sooooo hooked on reality shows. Somebodeeeee - Stop meh! ^_^